You are looking for a safe job? You enjoy working in the social jobs and support people with disabilities? You are a team-player and are reliable? If yes, join us!
Educational specialists, nursing specialists and assistants for people with disabilities
for the following locations: Bad Arolsen, Volkmarsen, Wolfhagen, Sachsenhausen all situated in north of HESSEN, GERMANY
Your new challenges…
- Supporting, assisting and advising children, teenagers and adults with disabilities in their own living environment and with practical life skills
- Independent working on day or night shifts including weekends and public holidays
- Working as part of a multi-profession team
What’s required of you
- Basic knowledge of German is an advantage
- Empathetic attitude and calm in critical situations with a participation-oriented, person-centred work mind-set.
- You share our Christian values and support our social mission
What we offer
- Motivated and open-minded team
- Further in-house training and supervision
- Exciting and varied job where you are encouraged to apply your own strengths and interests
- Bonuses on Sundays and public holidays, annual bonuses, child allowance
- Company pension scheme (EZVK), lifelong working time account
Who we are
As a division of the welfare and social enterprise Bathildisheim e.V., we offer responsible jobs in the residential field. The special residential options and assisted living with intensive or outpatient care offer lots of opportunities and support for adults with impairments. In the boarding school, permanent residential and intensive residential groups, we support children and teenagers with various disabilities.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Martina Hasenschar, tel.: +49 (0)5691 899 307.
Please send your questions or application in the form below or to firstname.lastname@example.org